US & International Accounting & Auditing Services
Business Book Keeping
Maintaining accurate financial records can be the difference between an extraordinary success and ordinary results. At The Katy CPA Firm, we record, track and maintain a general ledger for your transactions. We will provide you with monthly financial statements and update you on the status of your financials on a monthly basis. Contact us today for your bookkeeping needs.
The Katy CPA Firm clients receive the following services:
- Preparation of Financial Statements (Income Statement and Balance Sheet)
- Ongoing consultation
- Statements analyzed for trends
- Tracking and analyzing spending patterns and identifying areas where expenses can be reduced
- Education—saving by providing money saving tips
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Identifying lost checks, lost deposits and unauthorized wire transactions via reconciliations
2.1 QUICKBOOKS SETUP & INSTALLATION
As a do-it-yourself small business owner you may be comfortable with technology, you’re not an accountant. Mistakes made in the initial setup of your QuickBooks software can impact the accuracy of your data and be difficult and time-consuming to correct. Avoid unnecessary problems and make the smart choice to trust your QuickBooks setup to skilled QuickBooks Pro-Advisors like Katy CPA Services. We’ll get QuickBooks set up right the first time so you can be confident that your data is being recorded accurately from the beginning. First, we’ll discuss the reporting requirements of your industry and the accounting needs of your particular business so we can customize your QuickBooks software appropriately. Then we’ll seamlessly migrate any existing financial data into your new QuickBooks software, set up your chart of accounts, and create invoice templates so you’re ready to start using QuickBooks in no time.
Our QuickBooks setup services include:
- Help selecting the right version of QuickBooks for your business
- Installing your QuickBooks software
- Transferring existing financial data into QuickBooks
- Setting up your chart of accounts
- Creating templates for invoices
- Creating templates for purchase orders
- Setting up online downloads from financial institutions
- Mapping accounts appropriately
2.2 QUICKBOOKS SUPPORT
Searching through online forums is not the easiest or most efficient way to solve a QuickBooks problem. This method often leads to frustration and lost time with no solution. When you need fast answers, the Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors® at Katy CPA Services are your best resource for QuickBooks support services. We’re always ready to answer questions and unravel dilemmas when you’re stuck on an unexpected issue on QuickBooks. We offer responsive and dependable service by phone or email to solve the problem and get you back to work as soon as possible. At your request, we can also review your QuickBooks file at regular intervals throughout the year to clean up any errors and ensure the accuracy of your data.
QuickBooks Support for small businesses
Troubleshooting QuickBooks problems is painless when you work with Katy CPA Services. We empower small businesses to use QuickBooks with confidence because we offer support services on demand. You can count on our friendly staff to do whatever it takes to help you overcome any obstacles you face with your QuickBooks software.
Our QuickBooks support services include:
- Answering questions by email or phone
- Guidance and support for your in-house bookkeeper
- Troubleshooting QuickBooks problems and providing solutions
- Assistance to fix errors in your data
- Routine reviews of your QuickBooks data file
- Assistance with upgrades as your business grows
2.3 QUICKBOOKS FILE REVIEW AND CLEAN-UP
As an experienced CPA Firm, we understand that access to reliable financial information is critical to the success of any small business. Business owners need a clear and consistent picture of their assets and expenses in order to make sound business decisions and manage cash flow. But what if you’re behind on entering data into your QuickBooks software and don’t have the time or resources to catch up? Or what if you suspect that your numbers are off but can’t find the problem? We can help!
We’ll Fix Your QuickBooks Data File
The Quickbooks Pro-Advisor at Katy CPA Services can review your QuickBooks file on a monthly or quarterly basis to identify any issues and clean up errors and missing entries. We’ll also take the time to clearly explain how to avoid mistakes in the future and can provide additional QuickBooks training if needed. With our assistance your reports will be trustworthy throughout the year, making cash flow easier to manage and filing your annual taxes less expensive. We can:
- Fix errors in your QuickBooks data
- Repair your QuickBooks file
- Troubleshoot QuickBooks problems and answer questions
- Help you record accurate data throughout the year
- Create handy year-end reports for easier and cheaper tax preparation
Katy CPA Services understands the issues faced by small businesses. We’ve been working with business owners like you throughout USA, responding to the tax questions, financial management issues, and cash flow concerns that can make or break a small business.
We understand that you need accurate and timely financial statements to obtain a clear picture of where you’ve been, where you’re headed, and how quickly you’ll get there. We want you to feel confident that your accounting system accurately reflects your current situation so you can concentrate on running your business instead of trying to stay on top of your books. We offer:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- All tax services – corporate, partnership, multi-state, individual, etc.
- Tax planning
- New business advisor
- QuickBooks support
- Business consulting
- Reviews and compilations
- Business valuations
- IRS representation
- Litigation support
- Profit and loss statements
- Succession planning
- Cash flow management
- Business loan assistance
- Outsourced accounting controllership
The steps involved with basic bookkeeping can be overwhelming depending on the size your business and the number of transactions. If you no longer feel like you have control of your books, give us a call. We will manage your business finances and keep you on the right track.
Processing payroll is a necessity, but finding the time and resources to stay on top of it is often a challenge for small to midsize business owners. Between compliance issues, calculating payments for different types of employees, and filing payroll taxes, handling payroll can feel like a full-time job. If you’re struggling to keep up with payroll, consider outsourcing your payroll processing to Katy CPA Services. We take the guesswork out of payroll processing and manage all your payroll tax filings and reporting needs.
When you don’t have to worry about payroll, you’ll have more time and energy to devote to serving your clients and acquiring new ones, which will increase productivity and revenues. You’ll also be confident that all your payroll taxes are being paid on time, so you won’t get hit with any surprise tax penalties. Even during your busiest season, you’ll know that your employees are being paid on time, every time. We provide:
- Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payroll processing
- Checks and direct deposits
- Federal and State payroll tax filings via EFTPS system on your behalf
- Customized payroll reports such as employee vacation, sick days and personal days
- Weekly or monthly accounting summaries
- Preparation of W-2’s and W-3’s
- Preparation of 1099s and 1096s
- Worker’s compensation audits
- Unemployment claims
Audit & Assurance Services
Katy CPA Services offers audit and assurance services to all kinds of growing businesses and non-profit organizations. When we conduct an internal business audit, we’ll deliver the highest level of assurance to your investors and creditors. If your business is preparing for a merger or considering a strategic acquisition, we can provide risk management services and due diligence. Our audits for non-profit organizations will enable them to secure funding by providing financial transparency to potential donors. We also offer reviews and compilations when limited or no assurance is required. Whatever your needs, all our audit and assurance services are designed to instill confidence that your records are an accurate and honest representation of the current financial condition of your business or organization.
As a trusted CPA firm with a reputation for integrity, you can be sure that we’ll conduct a fair and objective examination of your finances. We’ll perform a methodical review of financial statements, analyze internal controls and test selected transactions in order to deliver a detailed report documenting our findings.
We’ll help you decide if an audit, compilation, or review is appropriate in your case.
- Internal audits
- Independent accountant’s compilation report
- Statement of revenues and expenses
- Agreed upon procedures
- Internal policies assurance
- Due diligence with cash flows and budgeting operational reviews
At Katy CPA Services, we know that the accounting process is one of the easiest business processes for a company to outsource and it can save you money.
When you outsource accounting to us, your company will benefit from the experience and expertise of one of our highly trained accounting professionals.
We can help you reduce overhead, reduce operating expenses, improve efficiency, save on training costs and free up valuable company resources to focus on developing your core business.
- Strategic tax planning
- Tax preparation
- Management reports – balance sheets and income statements
- Bank reconciliation
- Financial statement preparation
- General ledger maintenance
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Payroll and sales tax
- Financial analysis
- Accounting Software -QuickBooks
For less than what it will cost you to do it yourself or hire someone, we can operate your business back office for you.
Outsourced Controller/CFO Services
Controller/CFO Services: A Cost-Effective Solution For Your Business
Businesses of all sizes benefit from hiring a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) or controller. But many small business owners worry that they can’t afford it. Maybe you’ve been trying to take care of your business financials in your spare time (or ignoring them altogether), but quickly realized it’s a losing battle because unless you’re an accounting professional yourself, your expertise lies elsewhere.
Fortunately, there is a cost-effective solution: part-time, outsourced CFO services.
Experienced, Knowledgeable And Trustworthy, We’re In Your Corner.
When you take advantage of our outsourced CFO services, you get a dedicated, experienced financial professional who helps you make the tough business decisions you need to guide your business to future success.
You’ll also have a better understanding of the financial side of your business based on hard numbers. No more guessing about whether you’ll qualify for that loan to buy more equipment or wondering why you’re always short of cash.
When you use our CFO services, here’s what we do for you:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, or annual financial statements
- Financial forecasting
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Provide guidance for increasing cash flow and improving profitability in support of future financial goals
- Strategic tax planning
- Tax compliance (sales use and payroll taxes)
- Set up an accounting system and controls
Dedicated CFO Services
The role of CFO is crucial to every business no matter what size. Whether you’re a start-up business, have made it to the five-year mark, or are ready to expand, we have the expertise — and experience — you need.
If you have any questions, or would like to get started with a free consultation, please contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you.